The House of Tatterdemalion

Unfashionable, unskilled, inexpensive--but still sewing.

Monday, August 28, 2006

First batch is listed. . .

Well, I did manage to get 13 patterns listed on eBay on Saturday. It took me a lot longer than I'd hoped. (It also took about $5 in listing fees, so I have to sell at least one pattern just to break even.) I still have several crates of patterns that I haven't even scanned in yet, never mind listing the ones I have scanned. I know I could do "lot" sales, but I hate to do that because then no one really knows what they're getting.

Anyway, if you see something you want, bid on it, because I doubt I'll have the time or patience to do any re-listing. If it doesn't sell, it'll probably get sent out in the recycling. At this rate, I'll be lucky to have list them at all!

The 'hoarder' part of me cringes at the thought of recycling all those perfectly good patterns. The part of me that has to work in my cramped sewing room is getting perilously close to unceremoniously chucking them all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home