The House of Tatterdemalion

Unfashionable, unskilled, inexpensive--but still sewing.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Patterns, patterns, and more patterns

I recently was given several crates full of sewing patterns. I picked out the ones I wanted the most, but I still have several crates full of patterns, taking up very precious space in my sewing room. I'm hoping to soon start selling them on E-bay. If you want a sneak preview, you can look at them at Flickr. There isn't much there yet (I've only just uploaded 44 of them), but I will be adding more to them later.

I'll keep posting updates here, but unfortunately the pressing need of getting these patterns out of my sewing room is cutting into my blog writing time. I do have a (much longer and hopefully more interesting) post half finished in my "drafts", and hopefully I'll have time to get it finished sometime this week.

In the meantime, feel free to browse my patterns. An E-bay selling spree is imminent!

1 Comments:

Blogger Abigail said...

Ha! Like unforeseen, last-minute sewing for four-year olds....?

5:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home