The House of Tatterdemalion

Unfashionable, unskilled, inexpensive--but still sewing.

Saturday, December 09, 2006

If wishes were horses. . .

I have recently been examining the stock of equilter.com. Somehow, I can never find what I went there looking for, but can always find something that I really, really, really would like to have. Currently, I've got this feeling I need this, even though I don't know what I'd do with it. If it wasn't $40, I'd buy it in a heartbeat, anyway. It's about 7 feet by 8 feet, so it's pretty huge. But soooo cool. I'm half tempted to buy it, and machine quilt it with a flannel backing and some warm batting, and give it to a brother as a quilt. It has a nice, uncivilized feel to it, and I love how the hair on their heads and beards gets worked into all the celtic knots.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home