The House of Tatterdemalion

Unfashionable, unskilled, inexpensive--but still sewing.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Going, going, . . .not quite gone yet.

Alas and alack, there hasn't been much posted here lately, has there? But that's because I'm working frantically at finishing up the Fancy Dress, which comes with many stories all it's own. Since her birthday is this Monday, I daresay I ought to be finished with it soon, and then perhaps I can grace the Internet with my wonderful and breathtaking presence a bit more frequently.

But don't hold your breath. I'm a bit scatter-brained, and seem to squish blogging in little cracks and crannies of the day when it's least expected. . .and often times when I'm supposed to be doing something else, besides.

However, I can tell you with great certainty the tales (and pictures) of the Fancy Dress are worth your wait. It was (is) definitely a fun project, and the results are (will be) worth many superlative adjectives that of which my befuddled brain cannot currently conjure, so you'll have to imagine your own, or make them up, or wait till you see the actual Dress before making any kind of descriptive noises.

At any rate, stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home